Sunday, March 4, 2018

For Your Listening Pleasure

Hi All -

I've had a lot of nice correspondence and interest from those of you in the UK who downloaded the e-book during AmazonUK's recent half term promotion.  I hope, if you're stopping by here, you've finished the book and liked it.

You'll know there's a key scene near the end where Miles plays some music on his iPod for a certain someone. The music has a tremendous effect on the listener. You might like to hear it yourself, so there's a link below to a particularly beautiful rendition. You might like to get your earbuds or headphones out for this.

I've become more and more grateful in the passing years for musicians and those who make it possible for them to share their gifts with us all. I say this as one with no musical talent whatsoever.

I hope you are having a restorative Sunday and that you will have few minutes to let Mr. Tchaikovsky and these players work their magic on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment